Welcome to 3303 Water Street
Water Street Condominiums is located in the plush, vibrant Georgetown area of Washington, D.C. Residents will enjoy all the amenities that Georgetown has to offer, such as fine dining, high-end appeal shops, and historical sites of the capital. Moreover, a variety of parks and recreational spaces are available in the surrounding area. Locations such as C&O Canal, Rock Creek Park where individuals can enjoy walking, and the Bethesda bike trail all add value to the residents of 3303 Water Street.
Water Street Condominiums Is Highly Minted and Provides Top of the Line Service to Its Tenants. The Amenities Include:
- Exquisite main lobby.
- Large lobbies for each residential rooftop pool.
- Rooftop lounge space.
- Vibrant sundeck with a garden to accommodate those who wish to be closer to nature while gazing at the beautiful rooftop views.
- Full-time concierge service.
- Door attendants.
- Pool and gym accommodations.
- Astonishing views of the Georgetown area.
Tenants of 3303 Water Street Will Also Be Provided With the Extreme Luxuries of the Property. The High-end Appliances Include:
3303 Water Street, NW Washington, District of Columbia 20007
Sq Ft Range: 960 - 6,621 sq ft
No. of Stories: 9
Price Range: $790,000 - $9,000,000
Year Built: 2004
Condo Fee: $1,191 - $8,005
No. of Units: 72